skip to main content
Global Engagement
The University of Mississippi – Office of Global Engagement

On-Campus Housing for Visiting Students

OGE now offers on-campus housing for visiting international students (IEP or Exchange students). Students will be placed in double occupancy rooms in one of our new residence halls. Residents in our contemporary halls enjoy in-room bathrooms, study rooms on each floor, conference rooms, community kitchens, and lounges with TVs on each floor. Each room includes a microwave and refrigerator. Please visit the following links for more information. To apply for housing, please contact your OGE program advisor (Hannah Marcotte for Exchange students or Laura Vaughn for Intensive English students).

Residence Hall 2
Residence Hall 3

On-Campus Housing for Degree Students

Freshman Residency Requirement: Students who have fewer than 30 semester hours are required to live on campus for two consecutive semesters (Fall and Spring or Spring and Full Summer). For more information, please visit the Office of International Programs’ webpage link below.

Housing for Degree Students

Independent Housing

Both visiting and degree students at The University of Mississippi are allowed to find their own accommodation in the Oxford area, but they must arrange leases independently. Please contact the Office of International Programs for more resources if you are considering independent housing. Please note that the Freshmen Residency Requirement applies to all degree students with fewer than 30 credit hours (including incoming transfer students).

Faculty and Scholar Housing

Please visit this link for information on housing for international faculty and scholars, or contact the Office of International Programs.